We are uniquely experienced and strong advocates for design for support, early support definition, analysis, assessment, condition monitoring, training and documentation to develop and implement appropriate support strategies.
These tenets underpin the reliability, maintainability and overall availability of strategic, sovereign, safety critical and capability multiplying systems – for Defence, commercial and contemporary industrial applications.
These Logistics solutions are sourced through the correct understanding and definition, emergence and acquisition of appropriate and sustainable platform and system support facilities for the Australian Defence Force, for large mining infrastructure and also for community critical power and water facilities.
We employ a cache of well established Logistics Support techniques that are employed in concert with contemporary modeling and analysis tools to complete a classic Logistics Support Analysis task for future Availability and affordable Life Cycle Cost.
- Maintenance Engineering and Repair Level Analysis
- Maintenance, Test, Development and Support Equipment Requirements Determination
- Spares Procurement / Replenishment and Transportation Strategies
- Site Activation / Deactivation and Disposal for Support Readiness and Capability alignment
- Contemporary Systems and Supportability Modeling,
- Appropriate operational and maintenance Training,
- Economic, Value and Risk analysis
- Appropriate Life Cycle Cost estimating and Budget / Portfolio programming
- Optimal Cost-effective Platform, System and Site availability